Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our first of MANY Utah Games!!

It was September 2nd and the start of the University of Utah's football season against the Pittsburgh Panthers.  We got Crew all ready for his very first Utes game.  Mom and Dad were a little worried that the crowd noise would bother him but to our surprise he loved ever minute of the game and the noise only scared him a couple times.





Of course our Utes won their first game and are rolling through the Mountain West farewell tour.  Grandma Bartlett is always looking for good Utah gear and found this cute hat and shirt.

"I may be little but I'm a Big Ute Fan"

4 comments:

Cori and Colin said...

How cute is that!!! He's so adorable Andrea! I can't wait to dress up my little babies in red!

Linds Forrest said...

How fun! He's such a cute little man. I love all the U gear you have for him.

The Herberts said...

Awww!! He's just adorable!! (even in Utah gear!)

Courtney and Tyson said...

He really is so cute! Love his hat collection! I'm glad it's a good football season for someone!