Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's about time for an update.

Well it's been about forever since my last update so I figured I better get my butt in gear and do something with our blog. There has been a lot that has happened so we will play some catch up in the next week with updates to get everyone caught back up. 

We decided that when Crew turned 6 months old we would have Aunt Syd take some new pictures for us.  The pictures turned out so stinkin cute I couldn't believe it. 


And as always we must represent our team! GO UTES!!


More updates to follow soon!!

3 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

Those are adorable!!! I can't believe how big he looks in that pumpkin picture! Can't wait for more updates!

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

THAT'S IT!! That is all I get? Glad to see you are back in the blogging world...looking forward to more updates! Love you!

Emily said...

Holy Cow - he is so darn cute.

Please keep at it - or I'll be on here once a week asking for more updates!