Thursday, March 4, 2010

Crew Reed Taylor

Crew was born on February 26th at 6:39 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs. and 6 ounces and was 21 inches long. He was a little stubborn boy towards the end and he didn't want to make his appearance. I had to be induced, which was quite the process. It all started on Thursday the 25th at 3:00 p.m. So as you can see my labor was not quick, nor easy to say the least!! But he is here and is such a joy. It is a big transition, but Eric and I just can't get enough of him.

Just after he was born


Crew and Dad




Headed home from hospital sporting his U of U outfit



Dad and Crew in their matching outfits and shoes!


His first bath

10 comments:

ammon said...

Yay - he is here - and oh so cute!! I can't believe you were in labor that long!!

Are you feeling better now? I was worried about you there for a while.

So happy for you and your little family.

Love you Andrea!!

ammon said...

Sorry - This is me - your brilliant cousin Emily posting under Ammon's name. I apparently still don't know how to work this internet thing.

Jason and Emily Gruber said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe he is here! Congrats Andrea! I definitely need to come visit soon!! He's so cute!

Brian and Kayla said...

Congrats! I remember talking to you about your pregnancy a little bit around Christmas time...or was I talking to your mom :S ? Glad to hear that everything worked out well. He sure is a cutie.

Courtney and Tyson said...

Oh he is so adorable! I've been watching your blog for a long time! It is a huge adjustment, but you'll get the hang of it pretty fast!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my crap CONGRATS!!! He is darling! I hope you are recovering well and doing good! Can't wait to see more updates and photos of your wee lil one! CONGRATS again!!! :)

Melanie Fiuza said...

You are a stud! I can't believe you were in labor that long, you poor thing. He is so precious though, you did good. Getting into the swing of motherhood is rough, but very much worth it. I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations!

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

oh...he is the most beautiful little boy!! I just want to squeeze him...and I get to in a month!! Don't worry baby Crew, your favorite Aunty Aly is coming to get you!!

The Herberts said...

Congrats!!!! What a cutie! We are so happy for you!!! Hope you're recovering well and loving being a mommy! It's truly the BEST!

Cori and Colin said...

Congrats Andrea!!! He is so adorable!!!