Sunday, March 21, 2010

3 weeks old already?!

Time sure flies! My little man is three weeks old already. I am finally starting to feel better, and get into the swing of things. Last night was Crew's first night in his own bed, in his own room. He slept from 11 to 4, it was heaven! I can't believe how fast he is growing. He changes every day. I can't wait for my sister Alyson and her family to get out here to meet him.


Grandpa put a clock next to him to show 6:39. 3 weeks EXACTLY!


My boy!


He looks just like a little man

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He is so cute! Time really does fly! Congrats to you both!

The Herberts said...

He is precious! It is absolutely crazy how time flies! I still think I should be 24 with babies running around... nope, I'm 29 now (YIKES, yesterday was my birthday) and I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old... It is absolutely frightening how fast it goes so enjoy every last minute! I can't wait to meet him!