Thursday, October 16, 2008

Disneyland

Brian and Julia planned our family reunion this year. We went to disneyland for a week. We also spent 1 day at the beach which was great! We had a blast together as a family!









Our first day there!











He did not like it when I called him Frotto....Sorry Frollo














The character's were so cute all dressed up in there halloween costumes!











Eric and I at the beach.....














Yes we have disney shirts on...My mom bought them for us and we all (26 of us) had them on...We got the stare downs..But it was great!


7 comments:

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

look at you my little blogger!! LOVE IT, keep it up! (ps, still need those pics of Emma with Tigger and Pooh-please)

Emily said...

Looking at your pictures makes me excited for our trip. How could you not have had fun with a family like yours?

Lisa said...

Hey!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! We went to Disneyworld for a week a couple of weeks ago with my family... aren't family vacations a blast?!?!

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

We jsut got season passes to disney land, so whenever you go again, let me know!! I can go to!!!

Linds Forrest said...

Um... hello... where is a new post?! How are you feeling? Did they figure out what was wrong.
PS
Love your Disney shirts!

Unknown said...

found your blog :) i just started one myself! this will be a fun way to keep in touch!!!

Jason and Emily Gruber said...

sorry, i guess i should have commented with my blog account...so here you go! good old disneyland...those were the days!