Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sun Valley



Eric and I had the opportunity to go up to Sun Valley last weekend with my mom and dad. My dad had a work convention up there, and invited us along for the ride. I think they invited us because being empty nester's now I think they get a little sick of each other. :) Anyways, we had a really good time. For all of you who know my mom know she REALLY likes to play games. So any chance we got we were back in our condo playing games. I must say though, it wasn't all that bad. There is not a ton of stuff to do in Sun Valley, it was more just a relaxing get-a-way which was well needed. We did ride the tram to the top of the mountain, which was beautiful. The last night we were there we watched the famous Ice show. Brian Boitano was the star performer, and he was amazing! It was fun to get away, and spend some quality time with my awesome parents! On the drive home mom gave us a tour of her old stompin grounds, Twin Falls! We stopped by my grandma and grandpa Cook's grave, and also by there old home. It was a blast!

5 comments:

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

mooching off the parents....totally jealous!!

Staci said...

GREAT blog!! Go UTES! You and Eric are darling and it will be fun to stay updated on your many adventures! LOVE YA TONS!

The Herberts said...

We're happy to see you have a blog and happy to check in once in a while! Cute blog! Keep the updates coming!!

Emily said...

That's what happens when you are the youngest and your parents want to be "not old." Way to get a free trip!! Love ya!

Mahoney Family said...

Time to post something new. How am I suppossed to stay update if you don't post???
Love ya,
Your fav cousin Stac